Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Random sightings in Auckland

I was in Auckland over the weekend catching up with a friend and took some pics of cool things I saw while I was out and about.


This was an art installation in a window near Britomart.





Chalk board paint on dressing room doors at a shop on K Road.


Lovely eclectic space on K road.


Hillarious Ryan Gosling shrine at Iko Iko (why wouldn't you have a shrine of Ryan Gosling?)




Ceiling of Auckland Museum.  My friend thought it was strange that I was more interested in the design of the building than the museum displays...!



Art installation outside Auckland art gallery. Love the contrast of red against grey...I feel an inspiration for a interior design scheme coming on...


Cute pots at a old villa in Parnell.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: