Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Monday 1 October 2012

F. G. Smith Eatery and Aroha & Friends

A cool new cafe has opened up in Ahuriri, Napier called F.G. Smith Eatery.  Design shop Aroha & Friends has moved from town into the warehouse space next door.  Together they made a very chic place to visit.  Start off by having a coffee and passion fruit lamington and then peruse the shop afterwards. I especially love the outdoor area which is a bit of a sun trap. Officially my new favourite place to visit while in HB.











1 comment:

  1. Love that you blogged FGS! They really need an online presence, no website that I can find. Was there for lunch today snapping pics for an upcoming joint blog venture. Everything was delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: