Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Thursday 28 November 2013

Fashion & Interior Design

I have decided to start a new feature on my blog which combines two of my favourite things - fashion and interior design.  As you know a large aspect of creating a successful decor is being able to read a person's style from their appearance and personality. So with this in mind, here is my first fashion inspired concept board.

1. Cloud print from Crate & Barrel
2. Cushion from Redcurrent
3. Sound System By Geneva from Mildred & Co
4. Leather sofa from Freedom Furniture
5. Chair from Nood
6. Candle holders from Let Liv
7. Rug from Stacks Furniture
8. Coffee cup from Wanda Harland Design Store
9. Sideboard from Nood
10. cushion from Shelf Life
11. Rabbit from Shelf Life
12. Copper light from Collected
13. Wallpaper (brick) from Shelf Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: