Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Thursday 16 January 2014

Belated Happy New Year

Alright it is time to come out of hiding and get back to work. I have actually been quite busy updating Domesticity's head quarters. I bought my very own electric sander and had a go at transforming a few trade me finds. I sanded a chair, desk and filing cabinet and the cost for all three was only $270! Who says you can't renovate on a budget if you are willing to put in some elbow grease.
I am nearly finished the office and I will have lots of pictures to share. In the meantime I'm trying to find the perfect office chair but my husband and I are disagreeing. I want a comfortable light coloured upholstered chair and he wants a swivel industrial one! Here are some of the chairs which could work...
Linen upholstered chair by Citta Design


Tala chair by Nood



Hennesy chair from Interior Design Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: