Follow me on: Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Pale pink interiors

Do you like pale dusty pink? Here is some inspiration and my pics for the best pink home wares and accessories on the market at the moment. (BTW my dining room is pink and it looks so lovely with an oak table and white eames chairs...I'll share pics soon)

decor8blog.com
hegeinfrance.com
officeluxeblog.com
carolinacoastt.tumblr.com
afterthecups.tumblr.com




Jewel vase from http://beneaththesun.bigcartel.com/

Rose diffuser & nightie from Citta Design

Print from Cush & Nooks

Ceramic swan and lamp from Douglas & Bec

Pink Louis Ghost Chair from Backhouse Interiors

Saben wallet from Wanda Harland Design Store

Ikat cushion from Behome

Mirror from Interior Design Online

Rug from Collected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on:

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram

View my website: